Wednesday 11 February 2015

Oh yeah it's 'Sunday Lunch' time!




It’s Sunday and really I’m tired because jeez tough week right, and the two classes on Saturday classes don’t help but I’m committed. Yeah I know you’re probable asking, “So what exactly are you going to cook this Sunday?”
 
 

Not. A. Clue.
 
Hey, look my cupboards are full right it’ll come to me. Obvious first choice, Macaroni pie, the decision though has to be made between peas or callaloo, peas or callaloo.
 
Okay fine callaloo it is, I will just put pigtail in it , normal chicken is boring so I’m doing pineapple chicken oh yeah this is going good, but wait pie, callaloo, meat , I need something else oh yeah potato salad .

So I got my ingredients together, lay them out man, lay them out!

So I'll make some orange juice


Grate some cheese for the macaroni pie...

 
I could do some sliced beets to go with the potato salad...


Fresh seasoning to go in the callloo



The eventual menu was;

the macaroni pie,
 
the potato salad



Some steamed vegetables, because I felt I needed some colour

 
The Pineapple Chicken that just cried out to be eaten as it came out of the oven. No, seriously, the smell was amazing!

 
I did slice the beets, yum!



A fresh salad simply because... okay so the real reason is I saw I still had lettuce in the fridge and a leaf of lettuce just doesn't cut it by itself any more, so.

 
This was the eventual meal, at least until I remembered the meat... I know right? But you do see the callaloo in the corner right?
 


So, here it is meat added. Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment