Friday 6 February 2015

Why Cooking?



My aim is to carry prepared meals to work, yes I know it doesn’t sound very glamourous, exciting or heroic.

looks good right?
 Fact of the matter is though, I chose to do something that I could not only keep up with, but would keep me entertained and that I had the possibility of continuing.
 Let’s face facts now, the average lunchtime meal cost anywhere between $30 and $125.
 
Lots of lovely money
 
  
Yes, that is the food and drink and maybe something sweet for afterwards (Clearly this is not a Kiss cake and a ‘cokes’ right).
 
My last Kiss cake!
 
 
Most people work five or six days of the week and some even buy breakfast as well (so not going there). Realistically this is a huge cost that overtime means that all that lovely money that you are working so hard to get, is being spent on food and not on that new phone, a laptop or some other item you’ve had your eye on…no savings man! I want that money and will be saving the average cost of my lunch .(hopefully to get something shiny at the end of this!)
 
I get to save the money I would have spent on lunch!
 So first on my agenda is shopping, grocery shopping that is, huh, off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment