Saturday 7 February 2015

First trip out


So I have taken stock of what I have food-wise in my cupboard and OMG I am clearly living like a college student (okay so maybe it’s the college student I imagine but still), I have alcohol, chocolate, pasta, frozen chicken, crix and tuna. Huh.

This is not a problem. I’m going to use the resources at my fingertips right? Good, so I Google grocery list, and yes there are a lot of hits but one in particular catches my eye; “The Ultimatest Grocery Lists” well okay, that and free! But hey this has to be good right? Here’s the link; http://www.grocerylists.org/ultimatest/

So they have lists for vegetarians, the original lists (yes meats), PDF’s, a spreadsheet list and an editable list, Oh yeah, life is good.
 
 

So in a move of brilliance, at least in my mind, I download the original list and I’m telling you this plan has to be fool proof. So this is how it’s going to; I’m using this list to shop so I’ll be picking up things I already don’t have in the cupboard, remember, I already checked out my cupboard so  it’s really perfect. By executive decision, we head too Price Smart and by ‘we’, I mean I drag along my husband and my mother.

Hey this is a big project, and I intend to do some damage, and there I am, can’t you see me now going through the lanes, grabbing the stuff on my list and pretty soon a pretty impressive pile. I mean I get stuff I’m not even sure how I’m going to cook but it sounds cool. My haul (yes, yes I know it’s all in my mind) is EPIC this is going to be the easiest thing ever.

 

And so let’s get on with the cooking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment